The City of Fultondale is needing volunteers to assist in the warehouse and distribution center where collection and distribution is taking place in the community for those in need of resources after the tornado.
When: Tuesday, February 2nd – Friday, February 5th
Volunteers are needed to help sort donations received at a warehouse. Volunteers may be asked to assist with any of the following:
- Loading and unloading donated items from a truck, car or trailer
- Moving loaded boxes around a warehouse
- Handing loaded boxes to those in need at a drive-thru tent at the warehouse
- Shift 1: 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Shift 2: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Please choose the shift(s) that best fits your schedule. Report directly to the warehouse and there will be signs directing you. The location of the warehouse is 1615 Old New Castle Road, Fultondale.
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. You are required to wear a mask when volunteering.
Click the link to register on INVOLVE: https://givepul.se/8wk84p